Continuous Quality Improvement
Thriving Mind’s Continuous Quality Improvement team is committed to the development, implementation, and quality assurance of the network with priority given to those areas that impact individuals served and their families. As such, Thriving Mind systematically monitors and evaluates subcontractor services with the aim of improving the process, outcome, and efficiency of integrated healthcare services delivered to consumers.
Quality Assurance takes place through a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring network providers for contract compliance
- Investigating complaints and incident reports and monitoring for trends
- Monitoring performance and outcome measures
- Reviewing of compliance and quality elements of each provider through the Provider Report Card
- Monitoring of the network to ensure providers are transitioning to a Recovery Oriented System of Care by effectively and accurately executing evidence-based practices, emerging trends, and promising practices, such as, Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care, Trauma Informed Care, and Cultural and Linguistic Competence
- Evaluating network provider services of secret shoppers
Provider Incident Reporting
Incidents must be reported into the Incident Reporting and Analysis System (IRAS) within one business day of occurrence/discovery. Incidents that have an immediate impact on the health or safety of a consumer, has potential media impact, or involves employee-related incidents of criminal activity, must be reported immediately upon discovery to your contract manager.