Thriving Mind joined DCF leadership recently touring a new facility under construction at Agape, a Thriving Mind network provider. The $15 million state-of-the-art facility will be a national model for integrated healthcare. The development of the Agape Village Health Center will increase its capacity of patients being served from 1,000 to 2,500 receiving outpatient weekly services.
Residential inpatient capacity will be increased from 62-beds to 141-beds, including a clinic & wellness medical center, educational & vocational center, supported housing, and a preschool early education daycare center.
Pictured from left to right are:
- Sandy Hernández, Agape, COO
- Janet Ruddock, Agape, chief compliance and quality officer
- Rev Jose Hernandez, Agape, founder/ executive director
- Shevaun Harris, Secretary, Department of Children and Families
- Claudio Perez, Agape, President/CEO
- John W. Newcomer, M.D. Thriving Mind, President and CEO
- Laura Naredo, Thriving Mind, Senior VP and COO
- Dr Juan Oms, Agape, Chief Medical Officer